Dog Bites/Animal Attacks Attorney In Colorado Springs
If you or someone you love have been bitten by a dog or other animal, you need to find an experienced dog bites/animal attack lawyer in Colorado. At McDowell, Laybourne & Rodemer, LLC we understand what victims of animal attacks go through.
What To Do If You’re Become A Victim Of Animal Attack
If you’ve been bitten by a dog or some other animal, you should immediately seek medical
attention. You should also:
- Take several photos that clearly show your wound from different angles;
- If possible, take photos of the location (be it your or someone else’s home, a park, your
- yard etc) where the attack occurred;
- If there were any witnesses to the attack, make sure to collect their names and contact
- Contact an experienced dog bites/animal attack attorney ASAP.
Different Types Of Injuries An Animal Bite Can Cause
Some studies have estimated that approximately 2% of US population (around 4.7 million
people) are bitten by dogs every year.
There are several different types of injuries an animal bite can cause, including:
- damage to your ligaments and tendons;
- one or many painful scars that may or may not heal over time;
- serious nerve damage;
- and sometimes even death.
Find An Experienced Dog Bite Attorney In Colorado
The Law Offices of McDowell, Laybourne & Rodemer handle all types of personal injury cases, including dog bites/animal attacks. As experienced attorneys in Colorado, we have helped hundreds of people get the justice they deserve. Our lawyers offer a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at (719) 227-0022 or email us today!